- The meeting venue is located 14 miles from Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY). The new airport terminal opened in 2019 and provides direct flights to more than 50 major cities.
- Ride hailing services provide one of the most popular means of ground transport into the city. Pickup is available outside of baggage claim between doors 9 and 11. The Lyft "Fast Match Line" can quickly connect you with your ride.
- Taxis provide convenient access to the city from the airport. The fare is $36 for up to 2 passengers.
- Shared shuttle vans provide door-to-door transport for $24 one-way ($44 round-trip). Passengers can purchase tickets at the Airport Shuttle ticket booth located on Level 1 Baggage Claim between Doors 3 and 4.
- For those looking for the most economical option, express bus service by Route 202 is available and drops off less than 2 blocks from the conference venue.
- The meeting venue is located in the heart of the New Orleans Central Business District and a short walk from the French Quarter. New Orleans’ famed street cars (as well as ubiquitous taxi and ride-hailing services) provide easy access to explore all New Orleans has to offer from the conference site.
- Those that prefer to rent a car should take the Rental Car Lot Shuttle that picks up just outside long-term parking garage. Be aware that while parking in the city is generally not hard to find, it typically costs about $20-$25 per day.
Local Organizing Committee:
J. Blackmon (chair), C. Deibel, J. Draayer, L. Kaplan, K. Launey, S. Marley, and F. Wietfeldt