- The program will begin with 3 topical workshops to be held on the morning of Thursday, Oct. 29. More information on the workshops is available.
- A plenary session will be held on the afternoon of Thursday, Oct. 29, to be followed by a welcome reception.
- Invited sessions, contributed sessions and minisymposia will be held all day Friday and Saturady, and on Sunday morning.
- Contributions are welcomed on a broad variety of nuclear science topics, including:
- Hadronic reactions and structure
- Rare isotopes
- Nuclear astrophysics
- Nuclear reactions and structure
- Fundamental symmetries and neutrinos
- Heavy Ion Physics
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is June 30, 2020.
- Details of the scientific program will be made available in late July following the abstract submission deadline.
Local Organizing Committee:
J. Blackmon (chair), C. Deibel, J. Draayer, L. Kaplan, K. Launey, S. Marley, G. Rosensteel, and F. Wietfeldt