- Neutrons: From particles to stars.
- New insights in the spin structure of the nucleon.
- Theory-experiment co-developments in Quantum Information Science for Nuclear Physics.
- Nuclei near neutron star surfaces.
- Thermalization from small to large systems.
- Electroweak and Beyond Standard Model physics with electron scattering.
- Compact accelerator systems for nuclear physics.
- Award session: Mentoring award and Dissertation Award.
Local Organizing Committee:
J. Blackmon (chair), C. Deibel, J. Draayer, L. Kaplan, K. Launey, S. Marley, G. Rosensteel, and F. Wietfeldt